Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
Mine developed a loud hum that was not fixable. After several frustrating weeks dealing with the vendor, I asked for a refund. They said there was nothing wrong and it must be my system, that they'd had NO other complaints of a hum. I found out that there was at least one other complaint by a guy here of the same problem I had. The company said "Oh, I forgot..." They still have my money AND the amp i sent back for refund.
The Tact Millenium MK2. Forget the rest :-)

ps. it`s also one off the most expensive integr. amp ,but you can buy second hand for 2500-3500usd.
There's a guy who visits these boards who goes by the handle "XLR8OR" (if I've got that right) and he's running Triangle speakers as well. He and I both did the twin Pathos Classic One MkII integrated's running mono. It's 170wpc into 8ohms and about 300 into 4 ohms when bridged!

He's elated with the sound of the amps in bridged mode, as I am. You may be able to look him up here and talk to him. The Classic One MkII is very good performance for the price in stereo mode, but becomes a real knockout performer when bridged.

We both have posted reveiws of the amp on the Asylum.
I am a happy owner of Musical Fidelity kW500 Intergrated Amp. It is one of the most revealing and musical sounding amps I have ever owned. J