Best AC line conditioning devices?

Name your fave and any comparisons done. I'm particularly keen on this as I've experienced some great results (and some flubs) but I can't audition all. I admit to being extreme for isolation/conditioning for digital.
ptss
Thanks Plasmatech for your info on Plasmatron. I had been unaware of it. Have you used any Sound Application device?
Thanks Sabai. I expected the Triton to be excellent. Have you used a Sound Application conditioner? Do any of your hi-fi friends have experiences with SA? I've just tried one and found it to be transformative; but I have a unique ac power supply so am looking for others experience.
Thanks Prcinka. I just looked up the "review" by MARSHALL NACK in Positive Feedback issue 71. He claimed 'magic' and stated "Bottom line: If I had an unlimited budget, I'd sooner purchase the HB Acrylic than any power distributor or conditioner on the market." Wow! It would be nice to know the distributors and conditioners he has investigated?
Ptss,

I have only heard a Sound Application at a show. It was a $20,000 item that impressed no one in the room.
Interesting Sabai. Did you have the chance to listen to the system with and without the SOUND APPLICATION unit? $20,000 is a lot of money so I'd have high expectations. Do you remember who it was displayed with? Appreciate your input.