Acoustic Revive RR-77 Ultra low pulse generator

One more new baby in the family of esoteric tweaks, there is not much info on this product except for a a nice review in 6 moons audio, Working on the human body and psychic (the Schumann resonance) and treating your room acoustic...
I wish answers and comments from people who bought it and use it with succes!
Also how does it compare against the Quantum Symphony pro EMF Stabilizer who work close in the same way ???
Wich position is the best inside the listening room ?
128x128roccl007
Fork, I had the SR Plug from Kemp Electronics for a while.
Compared to the Acoustic Revive RR-77 I could not tell if the the SR was doing anything. Perhaps the one I tried was defective.

With the SR Plug from Kemp Electronics by itself or with the Acoustic Revive RR-77 I did not notice any change.
However, when I turned off the Acoustic Revive RR-77 while the SR was plugged in the soundstage dropped.

Who knows though if the Acoustic Revive RR-77 would still give you problems or perhaps it would work better.
Only you could tell.
Hope, I'm not slipping into some mild paranoia. I've recently bought a Kemp SR and can't say it appeared to do much, sonically. However, I've kept it plugged in since I thought it might change over time and, anyway, can't harm. Reading Fork's comment, however, I suddenly realized I have had problems with dry eyes (but then again, not all the time), also my head sometimes felt as if it was caught in a bench vise and occasionaly, a whistling noise entered my ears (but then again, I've had that e.g. on trains or planes). But you know how it is once you start paying attention to that sort of thing, it gets worse. So I've unplugged the SR, try to evaluate what happens over the next weeks.

Apart from that, Ozzy and Fork, have you noticed a difference depending on how you placed the SR's antenna (height, orientation)?
I have been using the SR plugs for several months with excellent results and no ill effects.I leave them plugged in at all times and have only positives to say about them.
Karelfd , I could not tell any difference with moving the antenna or the control knob. Mine never seemed to do anything.

Hi guys, after reading your posts I bought one. Very satisfied.

1. The taller you put it, the better?

2. Where can I buy the kingrex psu?