WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Several questions:
1. Has anyone tried a chip on the side of an outlet either in the wall or in a power strip?
2. If one were to try 2 or 3 chips only, which would be most advantageous?
Rja, I have a fuse chip on my each of my 3 dedicated circuit outlets, works great there.
For sure the fuse chips are a great starter chip, then I would say the power chip, followed by the large cap chips (if your amp has some large caps).
Ozzy... Where-in you say you "placed the power chip on the iEC just before my Audience Conditioner"... are you saying you placed the power chip on the PowerCon conector?
Well, I actually have 3 of the Audience aR2p-TO units.
But yes, apply it before it goes into the Audience unit. Perhaps even on the Audience unit itself would also be ok but I was a little concerned about attaching something stickey to it.
Ozzy, I have yet to stick the Power Chip to my HB Cable Designs PowerSlave. Rather it is just sitting on top the PowerSlave. I would not worry about the adhesive on the Power Chips. It is hard to peal some of these Chips off, but they do pull all the adhesive off.

I have added two Transformer Chips on the torodials in my LSA Statement Plus amp with a very great improvement. All of my electronic components have Transformer Chips. I am on hold right now as my listening room is in use as a bedroom for my granddaughters.