WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy, I have yet to stick the Power Chip to my HB Cable Designs PowerSlave. Rather it is just sitting on top the PowerSlave. I would not worry about the adhesive on the Power Chips. It is hard to peal some of these Chips off, but they do pull all the adhesive off.

I have added two Transformer Chips on the torodials in my LSA Statement Plus amp with a very great improvement. All of my electronic components have Transformer Chips. I am on hold right now as my listening room is in use as a bedroom for my granddaughters.
Well, I placed the new Power chip on my other Audience aR2p-TO unit that my preamp and Amp are plugged into and I think it was too much.
Hard to describe, but the music doesn't seem as relaxed. I also removed the power chip from my other Audience unit that powers my Digital equipment.
I think these chips are too close to the equipment.

Next, I will probably try them at the circuit breaker box.
Tbg , that may be true, but I did not like the sound and a moved them to the Circuit breaker box.

I have a power chip at the top left of the first row of breakers. Across from that on the right, I have a Cable chip at the top row of breakers.
At the bottom of the breakers on the left I placed a Cable chip and on the bottom right another power chip.
I must say I am thus far pretty impressed with this combo and placement.
I actually think my LED TV picture quality that is located outside of the Audio room actually looks better.

I wonder if other appliances throughout the house will benefit with this configuration. Perhaps better energy efficiency? With my luck though they will probable suck more juice and my electric bills will go up...