TV between speakers: Curved Screen TV, help? Hurt?

For those of us that must have our TV between the speakers, I am wondering I'd the new curved screen TV's would offer benefit to reflections. Anyone that has done this, I would be curious to hear your experience. Or anyone with acoustics experience, would you be willing to share your thoughts and theory's? Although I am not attracted to the curved screen for viewing, it seems they offer the better picture.
Thanks in advance.
128x128theo
Correction, it should read: I am wondering IF the new curved screens....
Auto correct strikes again.
Flat screen tvs can be a pain for two channel stereo imaging sure.

Best strategy is to avoid unique sound reflections off the screen via setup if possible. Not sure I would go to a curved screen just for that.

Either mount the tv on the wall so it essentially acts like part of the wall and keep it centered between speakers to balance the reflected sound or avoid placing the speakers forward of the screen to minimize impact of reflected sound. That's what I do as seen in my system picture and this works fairly well.
I had my tv mounted on the wall really sturdy, and had acoustic panels to the sides. I always pull my speakers out far from the walls. Having it set up like this wasn't bad but no tv is the best.

If you are doing a tv then mount it on the wall and figure out a way to block it with a few acoustic panels.

I take my tv in and out of my rig but everytime I put it back in I wonder why... I'd rather be listening to music on my stereo than watching some crap movie.