Philadelphia area audio club?

Is there an active one, as is mentioned in the S. New Jersey thread? Anyone interested "in thinking about starting one"? Thanks.
suits_me
Can I please be included, if it's not too late? I would love to meet other audiophiles in the area.
Vytas
Hello Vytas,
Welcome! I just sent you an email regarding our next meeting this Sunday 9/26. We would love to have you join us.
Please let me know if you did not get it and I can send you the details.
Saturday, November 6: Many of us will be converging on Overture's open house at noon on this Saturday. If you'd like to make connection with the group, please ask around. You're bound to bump into one or another of us!

Saturday, November 20: Group trip to Red Trumpet in York, who are hosting us once again. Talk about kids in the candy store! Thank you, Red Trumpet.
I'm interested in meeting other audiophiles in the area. Being without a car (priorities right?) makes it a little bit difficult. But the Red Trumpet visit sounds great. I've been meaning to take a trip there sometime. Can someone send me some info.
Thanks,
Drew
Hi Drew, thanks for your interest. I've sent you an email with more information.