Philadelphia area audio club?

Is there an active one, as is mentioned in the S. New Jersey thread? Anyone interested "in thinking about starting one"? Thanks.
suits_me
Hello. I live in Center City. I'm trying to become more knowledgeable about audio in order to keep improving my system. I have had lots of good results having equipment modified by a local audio technician, but I'm clueless when it comes to selecting equipment and accessories. At the moment I'm trying to figure out tube amps and speaker loads. I use vinyl and digital (redbook CD) sources; analog generally sounds better to me, even old worn out LPs. Digital can come close with a good DAC and a good recording, though there don't seem to be enough of the latter.

If the group is open, please let me know. I've got lots of room and could host, though my own system would probably seem a little underdeveloped at the moment except maybe for the Museatex Bidat, a Meitner designed DAC, recently upgraded by a former colleague of the designer.
Thanks
Bob
Bob (Ubglub),
I sent you an email offlist. Our next group gathering is set for Sunday August 14th 3-7 pm. A Philadelphia Area Audio Group family cookout.
Imasyko, I've sent you an email offlist with some additional information. Thanks for your interest!

For others in the area, our next meeting is an open house at the retail store of one of our members, Quest for Sound, 2307-R Bristol Pk, Bensalem PA 19020, on Sunday, September 18, beginning at noon and continuing to 5 PM. Several manufacturers will be on hand demonstrating equipment in various rooms. Please feel free to join us if the date works for you.

Other activities are scheduled through the fall.
dose anyone know how I can reach "motoman" of "magwire" fame. he dose not seem to be selling product anymore??? please help, thank's Chatty