Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
I don't know if driving 2500 miles with an 83 year old lady is wimping out but man, I wish I was going to be there, Nate. If anyone is thinking of going to Green Bay for this I highly recommend that you do. Great people and great gear all within 10 to 20 minutes. Pburke, sorry I'm not going to make it but we should try getting something like this going in the Madison area. Maybe in Nov. I will give it a try as long as I still have my job. Guys in Green Bay, I will be trying to make it up there within the next 2 weeks. Love to hear the changes in everybody's gear.

Greg
P.S. That 83 year old lady is my mom and I 'm really looking forward to this trip. New York, here we come!!!
Can't you get a younger date Greg? Eighty three is old even for you! I wish you were going to be there, but maybe next time. Have fun.
Sounds great, I plan on being there on the 9th. Nrchy, will there be space for me to bring an interested friend?

-Dirty =)
Everything seems to be falling into place for the meeting on Saturday the 9th. I have had several responses from people who saw the announcement in Stereophile. TAS did not post the announcement, I'm not sure why, but... what can you do?

Anyone who needs directions, please contact me. I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks on Saturday!