Boise, Idaho

Hey, just trolling for other audio addicts in the area. I'm primarily vinyl based. Get togethers would be great.
lugnut
I guess since Twl is in, since he`s in Las Vegas I should have no reason to head to Boise since Im in the Seattle area. This would give me a good reason to use the SCD-1, since it weighs 65lbs it could be good for traction in the winter(it has not seen a disc in 2 months) the TT got about 4hrs this Sunday. I beleive this would be the right club for me. David
Lugnut, I wish I would have seen this a while ago. My brother lived in Boise for a number of years. He recently (relatively) moved to Carolina, but I visited once while he was still there.

...next time!
Believe it or not guys there is an audiophile club in Boise. We are actually going to be meeting at the Stereo Shoppe this month. They are doing an in store demo of the Wilson Watt Puppy speakers. You can contact Greg or Kilo and the Stereo Shoppe if you are interested with an RSVP if you are interested. We generally meet once a month at rotate amongst various members homes. This month the Stereo Shoppe just happened to be doing the Wilson Watt Puppy demo so we all just decided to use that as our meeting.

If you can't make this or you want more details please send me you email at Chilly_12@excite.com and I will make sure you get an invite to the next meeting in March if you are interested.

Neville
Nrchy,

I'd love to meet you any time you are in the area. Dinner and tunes are on me.

Chilly,

I got an invite to attend this months meeting at Ron's house. I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Wow, there are over 40 members of this club and it's been in existence for quite some time.

The guys at the Stereo Shoppe provided me with the contact person. I also gave them the contact information for Father & Son Audio. F&S is located south of Nampa and offers some interesting equipment. Mike Sr. is a real gentleman as he entertained me on a recent Sunday afternoon.
What a supprise to find this listing. I just move to Meridian and was hoping there would be a sterophile club in the area. I have not heard of Father & Sons or the Stereo Shoppe, (will check the phone book tomorrow). Any current information would be greatly appriciated. Looking forward to hearing from any Hi-ender located in the Boise area.