Boise, Idaho

Hey, just trolling for other audio addicts in the area. I'm primarily vinyl based. Get togethers would be great.
lugnut
Still alive and well thank you.

Our last meeting included a demo of a complete 300B Audio Note system. In this couples other "Sound Room", there were two seven foot Steinways in the same room. A 150th anniversary rosewood beauty and an older ebony model. The difference in sound was quite interesting to say the least! Our next meeting will include a live cello and an old mono system from the 40s-50s.
You have to know the secert handshake. Email me off site and I will give you my phone number.

Steve
Hello,
We are ready for a new Boise Idaho "HIFI" club.
A little "MINI SHINDIG" is in the works. This will be a great oppertunity for the "cool" HIFI geeks to enjoy eachothers gear and music. We will be meeting at different audio geeks homes. You are welcome to bring a system and demo it for new ears. Your system can be a $10 thriftstore find or $40,000 "refinance your home" set up.
We are getting together to enjoy eqipment for what it is. Not necessarily how it compares. Lets get together and enjoy some "Ear Candy".