Lafayette,La

Hi! My name is Troy Caldwell I have been an audiophile for 16 years and would love to hear from other philes from this area.I will try to help in any way I can and maybe we can share info on equipment.Look forward to hearing from you.Troy
troyca
Hi Troy,
I'm a fifty year old music lover who has a simple system and am looking into upgrading. System oncludes Classe pre,pwr and CD, w. Thiel 2.3's. Thinking about analog.
I think analog is a wise choice if you have a big record collection or your willing to spend money on vinyl out there. I never got into vinyl,but I have heard some awesome turntables and have been jelous of the sound.I say acrylic if you have the money for it go for it.Troyca
Wow!!! cant belive there is people here in a club!
Very nice.

I've been into audio for quite a while and was talking to my coworking about an audio club in Lafayette and how many people do we think we could get together.

Looks like last post was some time ago so you guys probably are even on here anymore.

If anyone is still on let me know. We'll talk shop.
You guys still out there? I notice it's been quite a while since a post, but if you're still there, I'm interested.

You're welcome to e-mail me directly at lbairn@gmail.com.

Lee
Hey Lee,

Yeah I'm hear, but all by my lonesome when it comes to high end in this town when it comes to high end audio.

If you want go ahead and private message me through audiogon we'll talk shop.

Greg