Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
So my previous post may have been a bit misleading and I have learned the errors of my ways :-)

Turns out the improvements I achieved was due to the additional effective mass I had added by adding a headshell weight

However - the last item . Epoxy the Denon DL103 to the headshell weight did pay huge dividends. I can see why the Zu and Soundsmith mods are so popular

Improvements included improved dynamics, a much improved sound stage and space around individual instruments.

Best $12 I've ever spent
Remove the metal cover from your tube preamp.

Never play a record with the plastic lid closed. In fact remove the lid completely.
Instead of amp stands between or behind your speakers,try this:Get a length of gray foam pipe insulation,the type that's "pipe shaped" with a slit down the length for placing around a water pipe.Cut it in 3 inch lengths and put under the amp/amps.I use 4 of them under each mono block.Really excellent isolation.I was initially going to use them for feet under maple slabs,but no need.
Outlets...upgrade your outlets? Nitty gritty, if you're outlet is part of a branched circuit instead of a dedicated circuit you'll need to consider something before changing them out with hospital grade or the one's you find for sale on the audiphile sites.
What else is on that branched circuit? Turn your breaker off and figure out what else is on there. Fridge, flourescent fixtures, anything has a motor? There is no need to upgrade those outlets then, all you're going to do is allow that noise on that branched circuit to become moreso...just a little food for thought. Power conditioner would be your best bet at that stage.
Do you live where brown outs are frequent? You know, that area where your electric fluctuates for just a brief second, then get a UPS.
I checked out Rick Schultz of EVS audio's web site after reading about him here on Audiogon. He makes something called a ground enhancer, their $30 a pair with a money back guarantee. I got a pair yesterday, they just hook onto the neg. speaker connection on each speaker. Very easy to take on & off to compare, they work as advertised!!! They improve everything.
When my wife came home I had her sit & listen to a Dianna Krall track then I removed them & replayed the track, she said the vocal was more open sounding the 1st time & she had no idea what I had done.
After a few hours there was even more improvement.
Well worth the 30 bucks!!!
http://www.tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/EVS_Ground_Enhancers.html