Sound Application line conditioner experience?

I have heard this is a SOTA line conditioner. Does anyone have experience with this product? What are the true SOTA conditioners out there today?
Thanks,
bflowers
Great to hear that you like it....the initial roller coaster ride(sound changing) can be a little unnerving when you first experience it...

My reaction was, wow, paid so much and to get this crappy sound, but once it clicks...a big smile...

Now try playing with power cords from the wall to the RLS1, it will start playing tricks with you again...

Also, did you insert one of Jim's wall outlets? He is a wealth of knowledge and forget about trying to email him...call him and you get the info in double quick time..

Again....good luck and enjoy...
I haven't installed the outlets yet. Thoughts on that? Also what did you find as far as power cords?
I had two Gold Furutech outlets and when i changed them over to Jim's, it seemed to make the music less muddy....have not tried any others yet as Jim has his theories on these outlets and i am happy with the current setup...

For the cords, Jim sent a MAC Delta One (loaner) for me to get started....i am now using a Harmonix Studio Master which seems to give some bite and bring the music a little forward...it is okay for what it does for the moment...

Other cords that i have tested are Jorma Super power (with bybee), Prana Wire Satori & Samadhi....so far to me and my system, the HArmonix is okay...not fantastic...so the search goes on for this...

Have not tested Elrods on these yet...and Jim recommends FMS now...but they are $$$$....

hope this helps....
Bflowers,

I'm glad you are enjoying your RLS-1. I hope to upgrade my RLSs to the RLS-1 soon. As for the power cords, I found that there is a wonderful synergy between the RLS and the Elrod Statement power cords. Each is addressing AC issues that the other didn't address completely. So, technically, their functions are complementary, not synergistic. There is also a cumulative effect with the Statements; the more I added to the system, the better it got. It was a real eye opener...I mean ear opener. (An audiophile buddy had the same experience in his system.) Now, all my power cords in my primary system are Elrods. If you do try the Elrod Statements, make sure you wait 2 to 3 days before critical listening. It takes that long for their magic to really open up.

Best Regards,
John
wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to compare the Sound Application RLS against:

a) Jena Labs Model 3.2; or
b) Jena Labs Model 6.2