receptacles

Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
deepak007
I agree with Hdm, if you put an AC outlet or a power cord on your refrigerator, it's a very good way to burn them in. I finally invested in an Audiodharma Cable Cooker, which does a very nice job.
Dpak....If you like natural, get Maestro outlets. They just let the music through without editorial additions/corrections.
hi which receptacle can give 3d style soundstage and good imaging. I tried the r1 fully cooked. the problem is soundstage is not really there. The sound seem like its coming only from the speaker no 3d effect. Im still looking for a non warm, clare sounding, and good 3d like soundstage. Can anyone recommend something good, so i can end the search. Thank you

Im planing to send mine to the cooker soon from
audioexcellence.
08-05-15: Deepak007
And?