Old Equipment Inherited

So I am now the owner of a Counterpoint SA-11 and Audio Research SP-9. They turn on, and the tubes glow. Is there a market for this stuff? I figure shipping alone will be huge, with the SA-11.

What do you realistically do with it? Shipping would seem to make pricing prohibitive. Is this just a Craigslist and hope for the best?

The B&W 801 FS speakers are so huge, I think these are another albatross. No idea how you would ship these!

The Counterpoint SA-20/20 went in the trash because, let's face it, 65lbs, with some kind of fault (power LED indicating fault) and no one knows how to work it....
chas2
Like he didn't take a look on Ebay and see what that gear sells for. Why does he care so much about shipping,the buyer pays for that? Looks bogus to me !
Why not hook them up and listen to them? You may find you don't want to sell them? You can use your DVD player as an input for the system, play CDs through it.

Also there are companies that specialize in old classic gear, Oaktree rings a bell? It's Oaktreevintage.com, they may buy all of that gear from you, even the broken stuff, if not them there are others If you don't want to go through the trouble of selling it one piece at a time. Google the name of each piece and see what they are worth, you'll see similar items for sale somewhere. You will be surprised, worth more than you think.

But hook it up! You'll be surprised at how nice that stuff is! I'm sure all of us here on this forum will help you in any way to get you started.
I have an Audio Research SP-9 mki that I bought on eBay back in 2008 and I still enjoy listening to it occasionally. They've sold for $600-$900 depending on the condition and the type of tubes that are presently in the unit.

Best wishes.