Amplifier Suggestions?

A friend recently purchased a Naim NAC 42 preamp. Any suggestions for a good match in a power amplifier (with below $2500 pricetag) to drive Vandersteen 2Ce speakers. Source components are both digital an analogue.
richardmonk
Take a look at the Belles Hot Rod 150A for $1495. A super amp at a super price. Or, the Blue Circle Audio BC-22. It falls within your budget at $2150.
The belles is a great amp. also the Monarchy audio se-100 deluxe mono's and my personal favorite, the Llano Trinity 100. (llanodesign
I owned a pair of Vandy 2Ce's for a number of years, and recently sold them to upgrade to Vandy 3A Signature. Based on thousands of hours of listening to my Vandy 2Ce's, I honestly think the high-end amps suggested above are overkill. I suggest you strongly consider the Bryston 3B-ST (if you tend to listen at lower levels), or the Bryston 4B-ST if you need the extra power. The Bryston's clarity and accuracy are a good complement to the 2Ce's warmer tone. If you decide to go the Bryston route, I suggest you contact Danny Oovlin at "Bestofdeal@aol.com". I bought my Bryston 4B-ST from him and got a very good deal.
I third the McCormack amp for solid state. It's a good match. For tubes in that price range, the vtl ST-85 and IT-85 are excellent matches. Someone is selling an ST-85 on audiogon for $1000.