Advice on Seperates?

I am an old Hafler fan. I have collected 7 Hafler XL-280's that produce 400 watts in mono. They will be the backbone of my dream system. I would like to begin the upgrade a piece at a time. Any suggestions on a Preamp/Processor? I currently use a Harmon Kardon AVR 80 with the seperate ADA 330P Dolby Digital Processor. I would like to add DTS and the new 6 channel (rear center) and 7 channel matrix sound in the replacement.
unclerob
Your adp 330 is upgradable to dts I can't remember the name of the company but it can be done, but costly 500?.If you need to replace your Harmon kardon 80 I maybe have interest, I currently have my adp 330 hook to hk avr25 then hook to a 3channel carver amp and 2channel adcom, it sounds awesome, I really not intersted DTs right now because my dd sounds excellent thru my 4 monitor 9,s (paradigm) and 350 center.
Just remember the name MSB can add DTS to your DD processor but I think work on adding to your system in other areas because there is not enough products in DTS or Ex formats right now.
BUY A USED SONY TA-E9000ES FOR NOW AND UPGRADE LATER. YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK ON THE SONY AND GIVE YOU THE ABILITY TO PLAY AROUND WITH THE DIFFERENT FORMATS TO DECIDE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO WITH THE EVERCHANGING TECHNOLOGIES...BY THEN THERE WILL PROBABLY BE DOLBY 8.1