Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Fabulous Drewan. Many happy returns. Sounds like a big tech leap that truly is effective. Your comments indicate it has been a game changer for you-- and for who better than a live music listener? I look forward to when I'm able to invest in one.
That's what I did for the first year Roscoeiii until everything was just as I wanted. The rest of my gear was/is great sounding but the speakers/room used to be the spoiler. Not any more :)
An update re my situation: I had indicated a while back that I was planning to order an HDP-5 around this time. Last night I contacted Nyal Mellor of AcousticFrontiers.com, who is a DEQX dealer having extensive specifically relevant expertise. (He is also an Audiogon member, btw, as "acousticfrontiers," as well as being a participant in various other forums). He indicated that DEQX is currently implementing some revisions to the initial HDP-5 design, which will be incorporated in a production run that will be available in the USA approximately mid-May. So I'll be waiting until then to place my order.

Nyal also pointed out that he has some DEQX-related videos on YouTube, which I haven't yet watched but I certainly will.

Best regards,
-- Al
Al. did Nyal mention whether the revisions would be made to the rest of the product line. As you know, I bought the Premate in September. I wonder if the revisions affect the Premate. Also, did Nyal tell you what the revisions are?

This reminds me of the early days of PCs when Intel was constantly upgrading its CPU chips from the 286 to the 386 to the 486 to the Pentium and so forth. By analogy, I think DEQX is still in its early development stage and who can say where it will wind up.