Does DigiVision Pic Enhancment work ?

My DVD video signal is projected with a Mitsubishi 55inch projection TV. Since many of us including me are never really happy with the picture quality, I would like to know whether you guys have any experience/opinion of the new 'lifesafer for large-screen TVs' DigiVision HT-70e which AA offeres recently. I am sceptical whether one can inprove the picture without increasing the resolution of the TV. The new system increases basically the contrast (edge) of pixels for 2 grand. Is it worth trying?
rogerwalk
Thankd for the suggestions. I am using a Pioneer DVD-909 DVD/LD player, a Yamaha DSP-A1 processor and a Mitsubishi VS-55705 TV. I have calibrated the system with the Essential Video DVD. My video connections are S-video; only the TV has component inputs. So, is the effect of the iScan or DigiVision dependent on S-video or component connections? What is an example for a good component cable (I have not seen a lot of choices being offered.)?
There is a successor for the iScan Plus: the iScan Pro. It just came out at the Vegas exhibition. You find the specs at www.DVDO.com It has additional component inputs and handles a lot of more formats. Thanks again for your suggestions.
Another option is replacing the screen. You can eliminate those small dots that you see by installing a better screen. The draw back is you need more control over your lighting as if you had a front projection tv.