Matching amps for martinlogan prodigy

Iam building a system with the martinlogan prodigy as front speakers. I find it increasingly difficult to find a moderately price amp to drive these current hungy speakers.I have considered the Rotel 1090 pseudo balance at 380 watt into 8 ohms and nearly double the wattage at 4 ohms. Any suggestion about moderately price amps and matching speaker cable will be much appreciated. Thanks guys...
patou
Try Electrocompaniet - high current and smooth sound the 120, or the 250 - even the 60 will drive them.
Try any version of the Aragon 8008 amp. The Aragons drive the very demanding Martin Logans nicely. I use the Aragon 4004 mk.II to drive my Martin Logan Sequel II's, which present an extremely punishing load to moderate amps, but the Aragon doesn't break a sweat! These are great amps at moderate prices.
I'm driving a pair of SL3 with a McCormack DNA 1/Rev B in a room 26*16*7.5. This gives me a conservative 350/side into 4 ohms. If the Prodigy load is similar you can start here, else I have seen the McCormack DNA 2 showing up in a lot of places for $2500-3000 as dealers unload their demos. The newer McCormacks have been getting good press, but I doubt that you'd beat the price/value ratio for a DNA 1 or 2.
I am driving my prodigies with a PAIR of classe 201 in a bi amp mode with very good results.I used to drive them with Brystons 7 monoblocks but they were a little to bright for my taste.