Anyone heard the marsh and odyssey amps?

I just wanted to know if anyone has had a chance to listen these amps and what you thought of them.
chipster
I have heard both the A200 and A400 from Marsh, along with their SS preamp. Both times I compared it with the $2700 Primare integrated amp. With the A200 the contest was close. I liked the Primare's smoothness and the Marsh's clean, dynamic sound. With the A400 I definitely preferred Marsh. The Marsh system not only had better dynamics and much stronger & cleaner bass, but it also sounded more detailed, had a better soundstage, and overall sounded more natural. The sonic balance is neutral. The Primare was smooth and warm but sounded colored, compressed, and had soft bass. I have read some glowing reviews on it, and I think it is overrated. This comparison was done on a Marsh CD player and both Hales and Meadowlark speakers. I haven't heard the Odyssey but read a review that it takes a long time to break in.
Joe_coherent, Have you compared the Marsh a400 to the Belles 350A? I know that the the Belles 350A is a winner. I don't know much about the tha Marsh a400. But I have had exp. with the the Belles 350A. The Belles 350A is the greatested solid state amp I've heard. I'm a tube freak for the most part. The Belles 350A sounds as close to tube as I've heard. The Bel Canto Evo is another solid state amp that is up there.
In my earlier posting I accidentally listed a Marsh CD player as the source. It was actually a Primare, sorry about the mistake. There is no Marsh CD player, as Joe_coherent pointed out.
In response to Clayton @ home.net: The amps he auditioned were NOT !!!!!!! the Odyssey Stratos amps, but instead the ODL HT 2 amplifiers. Odyssey doesn't sell the HT 2, and ODL tried to copy the Stratos amps. To make it very clear, the ODL amp is an unauthorized knock-off. However, since ODL obviously doesn't have the know-how, and since Symphonic Line would like to strangle them due to them #@!&*#@@ with SL's design, ODL simply can't get it right. There are a few serious differences in the final matching, biasing, etc. that ODL couldn't do. Without Symphonic Line's help, they were simply stranded. They might look the same, but they're not. I want to make this very clear here, since we, Odyssey Audio, get this complaint from time to time. Nevermind the legal implications of the situation that the guys at ODL got themselves into, more importantly, their HT 2 amp shouldn't be directly compared to our original Symphonic Line designed unit. Regardless what ODL or any ODL dealer says. Also, we're only selling the Odyssey amp(as well as the monos, the multi-channel amps, pre amps, etc) factory direct in order to have better service and pricing for our customers, but we also take care of the mislead ODL customers if they desire so. There is no current, original Odyssey Stratos amplifier in any dealership, and there is no Odyssey HT 2 amp. Please don't confuse these 2 products, even though unfortunately, the situation became confusing. If anybody has some questions or needs clarification about any HT 2's (even though it is probable that ODL sold their small lot of amps already, in which case there won't be any new ones coming any more), then please feel free to call us anytime @ 317-299-5578. Klaus Bunge Odyssey