Decent DVD Player

I have an Accurus A125x5, and teetering between the B&K ref 30 and ACT3 (price reasons). I will need a decent DVD player as well. Can anyone point me in the direction of some DVD Players that will complement the above?

Thanks,
Jason
jacascio
Jason,

Most of the comments you've received are on the money - the Pioneer Elite line offers exceptional performance/value. If you're hawking value, then the DV-37 is the choice; if you want absolute performance (short of about 5K), then the big brother DV-38A is it. While I am a Sony fan, the 9000es is older and cannot compete with the DV-38A (I've had them side by side for comparison). If you want any help in the acquisition, just drop me a line - good luck,

Mark
There is a Pioneer Elite DV-37 listed right now on A-gon for $500. You ought to check it out .....
I have the Pioneer Elite DV-09 (previous top-of-line to DV-38A- but no pro. scan, which is a non-issue to me right now anyways). Insane build quality, with fantastic picture/sound (operates as a top-notch transport as well). In the immortal words of a well-known NCAA college hoops colour commentator- A-w-e-s-o-m-e b-a-b-y!!!!!!!!!!
It all dependce on the money but before buying something I'd
look at Toshiba 9200 universal DVD player. It plays HDCD,DVD video,DVD Audio, SVCD,VCD,CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and CD as a good cd player and also you can switch video cirket of for higher quality audio playback.
You may wish to check out the results of a very comprehensive DVD review. It can be found at http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_8_3/dvd-benchmark-progressive-shootout-2-8-2001.html

Good luck.