Norh ACA preamp

Has anyone heard this preamp? I'm still leaning towards a CJ PFR pre to go with CJ MF-2200 amp, but the Norh has everything you could want in a preamp except remote (PFR has remote). According to their web sight, they use only the best of parts ie Dact c-2 volume control. It has a phono stage, headphone output, video pass thru, and copy output(not sure what that is exactly). It is a dual mono design, two piece system designed by Werner Hartinger from Audioform (not familiar with him). All this for under $1000. Don't know how it would match up with my CJ but it sure is tempting me. Any opinions? As always your input is appreciated.
128x128artemus_5
From what I've read, they're very nice (some poeple have reviewed them at AudioAsylum.com). I think the copy out is just a fixed output...they included it so you could have an output running to your computer, if you're into that sort of thing. I suppose it could also run to a tape deck just as easily.
Hey Phild, You are the one who told me about Norh in a previous post. Audioreview also has 3 reviews which it gets a 5 point rating.