Listening Room Art Work

Thinking on focusing future paintings/ pastels for audio listening rooms. Any suggestions on subject matter. Please share photos of your listening room art.
acrylic
I like water colors. Artwork provides a visual stimulation to coincide with the aural delight of music. I find listening rooms with bare walls or only acoustic panels less than inviting.
I also have Whipped Cream and other Delights displayed. One of the great album covers of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipped_Cream_%26_Other_Delights
We sent my daughter to a local Art center to build her high school fine art portfolio for college. Well, she drew some really amazing stuff and got into a great school and a great program. I've now got her art hung around my listening space.

Never fails to get comments from friends when they come over. Nothing like original art in the house.
I have a painting my wife did, Nipper the dog statue and various Pearl Jam concert posters.
I have a commissioned a mural of a reclining nude Mama June, on the wall right in between my speakers. It encourages me to keep my eyes (tightly) closed and to concentrate on the music.