Which sub would you choose?

I am considering buying either two Audio Physic Minos or a single Wilson Audio Watchdog. My room is 15 by 20 with 10 ft. ceilings. I use the system equally for two channel and HT. My equipment is as follows. CB2 processor, Faroudja video processor, Front left and right and center speakers are Kharma 3.2 floor standing monmitors, the surrounds and rears are Aerial Acoustics LR3 and SR3. The front projector is a Sony G70. I have heard great things about both subs. Which would work best for me?
rivercitylad
The Aerial will mate perfectly with the 10 s and I cant stress enough the importance of matching a sub to your mains. Other than incorrect center channel placement , the single biggest mistake made in multichannel is the sub. Get the aerial and forget about life for a while. It is astounding and for full range , yes the 10 t s do benifit.
The lr 3 s are a fantastic dedicated surround speaker. My main goal is reproduction of multichannel and I have felt that a no compromise set up would need matching speakers in rear but I have heard lr3 s with 10 ts and the results are fabulous. I am able to go that xtra mile so I do but it is by no means a signifigant sacrifice to use the lr3 s .
Hi, Brainwater

I have Lexicon NT512- 5 channel amp. I used two-Front L/R, One-Center, One-sub. Only one channel left. How can use one channel for two rear speakers except they share the smae channel?
You are using a passive sub I take it so my suggestion would certainly be to get a brideable amp { like an Adcom 555 11 } and use it for the sub thereby freeing up the xtra channel for the other surround. Of course you could eventually get an active sub with its own amp inside {most come that way anyway}.