live dvd/v concerts

Love watching live dvd concerts on my big screen and 5.1.......problem is that many are sonically lousy recordings...ie...Genesis....Moody Blues(Hall of Fame)......Some are GREAT! i.e.Eagles(HFO)....Steely Dan(2vN)...Sting....Natalie Cole....etc.....Anybody got any other good ones that they feel are sonically above-average?.....Or which ones to steer clear of?
dynaco_hum

I second the Yes.

I really like the new King Crimson "Eyes Wide Open"
2 DVDs from 2000 & 2003.

Deep Purple w/Steve Morse "Total Abandon Live" is
great also.

Vinny
The Wall - Live in Berlin , Roger Waters In The Flesh Live and Pink Floyd - Pulse. May be because I am a huge Pink Floyd fan, but these concerts are great to watch and to listen.
Rush - In Rio. Great playlist. Very good mix in Dolby Digital 5.1. Compared to the Eagles Hell Freezes Over DVD (which is sonically excellent, but different), this Rush DVD conveys more raw power and sounds more like you are at the show, not a perfect studio effort. The louder you play it, the fatter it sounds, and I mean that in a good way. Lots of fun, especially if you are a fan and have seen them live. Highly recommended! JZ
Attn. Videohydra, Is Pulse on DVD? I have it and "Quiet..." on VHS. Haven't seen these anywhere.
Thanks, Sonny
BOND LIVE, is the one that I have watched the most. Others:
Keiko Matsui
Acoustic Alchemy
Sade
The worst audio so far: David Bowie, Serious Moonlight