Power Conditioner Advice

I'm planning a major power overhaul to my system. This will include running dedicated 20amp lines and the purchase of new power conditioning gear. I currently have a Monster AVS2000 regenerator and PowerCenter....but I've decided to give some other equipment a try. I'd be interested in opinions about the
following:

1. Running Springs Audio
2. Equi=Tech
3. B-P-T
4. Richard Gray Power Company
5. Dezorel

Thanks,
Harry
hbrandt
Followup: After extensive discussions with several manufacturers, I went with Running Springs Audio. I got a Danielle and a couple of Haleys. After I check these out....I'll decide whether to add a couple of Dukes for my amps.

So far, I've put my digital gear on the Danielle and am VERY impressed with improvement in microdynamics, precision, and imaging. I'll wait a couple of months before posting more extensive reviews.

I'm also getting all dedicated lines installed next week.

Harry
More followup:

Used solid copper Romex for the dedicated lines to Wattgate 381's. Had some wired in A phase and some in B phase. I'm running monoblocks with out of phase power to cancel out some low level noise as in Jon Scull's stereophile article:

http://www.stereophile.com/finetunes/200/index.html

Works great. I'm very very happy with the Running Springs Audio products. Very detailed sound with MUCH better dynamics and precision.