Best beadroom speaker under $350 (NHT?)

I'm putting together a bedroom system and I'm looking for advice on a small pair of speakers. I'm looking to spend $350 or so used or new. I tried the MMGs but they were just too big. Now I'm seriously considering the NHT superone's or 1.5s. I've got Acurus seperates (RL-11 & A80), but I may go to a Jolida integrated eventually. Anyway, any advice one the NHTs and on other brands would be great. Thanks.
mailman199
PSB Image 2 monitor, brand new line from PSB, 2 way with 6.5 woofer has incredible range. List is $399 but many places on internet will sell for 250-300. I have a pair for my 2nd system. This model much better than PSB Alpha which constantly gets great reviews, e-mail me if you want reliable internet source for PSB, Sam
Currently on this site, B&W DM 601 s2, AE ageis 1, JM labs Micron Ti, all listed for $330 or less. The JMs have an exellent 5" Focal main driver. The others may have the edge as far as fit and finish is concerned, and perhaps max output. I know from experience the B&Ws are very durable. I woud recommend any one of them (above the super ones).