What AC Power Cord sounds best?

I'm looking to upgrade my power cords. I currently have 4 Synergistic Research AC Master Couplers in my system. They sound great but I understand there are some others out there with a quiter background, better bass, increase resolution, etc. Please let me know of your experiences with the 'really good stuff'. Thanks!
jaguar
Transparent Audio make 4 different power cords. The Reference at $595- is much better than anything else around, and the XL ($1500) is much better still. In fact, all their cables are superior.
The reviews of the new Magnan Signature power cord look much more promising than the Powersnakes. I use the affordable MIT Z-Cord 2 with my CD player, and plug that into a Chang Lightspeed 6400 CLZ. I'm going to audition a really awesome prototype cord for my Krell amp, stay tuned...
Has anyone compared the Harmonic Tech power cord to synergistic master coupler?for cd and/or amps? Thanks
I've tried the HT cord with my Krell amp, and it's very dynamic, but also very edgy without some sort of conditioning with it...and I'm still trying to find a conditioner that limits current the least...I may have found it, BTW. THE MIT Z-CORD WORKS BETTER WITH MY CD PLAYER.
call steve davis at hififarm...1-800-7524018..he sells both the mamba group of power cords but the cord he thinks is better/best is the audio tekne power cord that he also sells. i have heard them in a friends $15000 basis analogue/sony scd777es system and they are amazing.