Lets fight Part2

I wuold like to know, Who it is that always likes to give negative votes for no reason at all? If its because I always praise the same product then thats because I giving my honest opinion. Audiophiles are like equipment if you ask them what they think we interject what we like best, So we all have our own sonic characteristics and will portray what we feel inside. so to all you negative voters either STEP UP OR SHUT UP!!! If you dont want to reveal your self then dont vote..
lev335
Kelly, here I am, feet up, my new kitty laying on my legs, a glass of good wine... and THEN I come across your post, and of COURSE, you know that I have to get the dictionary – it’s on top of the cabinet, so, I have to GET UP....Sheesh. 

Anyway, I haven’t purchased a new dictionary yet, and could only find the word “jackanapes” n. An impertinent or conceited person, usually a young man.
So, pray tell, what does *ultracrepidarian* mean?
(P.s. how ya been?)
My best -
angela: "ultracrepidarian" = adj. going too far, overstepping the mark, presumptuous.

-kelly
Well, if AGon feels voting is bringing in more visits, I guess the fate of voting is a foregone conclusion. I dislike the amount of space devoted to discussions and complaints about voting. This is becoming a site about voting, rather than audio. As for me, I am blissfully detached from voting, and I like it that way. I have never voted, and I don't even know how to view voting scores (oddly, once in a long while I see scores listed next to my name on a post -- I'm not sure how or why this happens). My suggestion is that AGon should make it easy for members to totally ignore the voting scene. I should be able to hit a Voting Defeat switch that would bar me from voting and also keep me from seeing any voting data. Others could vote on my posts, if that's what floats their kayak, but I wouldn't have to be bothered by any of it. That's pretty much my de facto situation, but I would hope that many others would join the voting-free zone, while those that get their kicks from voting could continue to do their thing and get AGon their hits.
Something just occured to me: on a thread called "Best value speaker available" posters are getting negative votes and then complaining they're getting negative votes. The lurker has been named Pinhead. If you don't post about it the Pinhead is going to lose interest. Ignore the Pinhead!!!