Party At Albertporter s

A recent thread mentioned the idea of auditioning various members systems to see if we're on the right track. I volunteer Albert since he spent the most. And since I spent least, I'll do the dishes. Care for a canape?
kitch29
Albert We have all been waiting for this inevitable event to take place and Kitch, a thanks to you for bringing it all together. I'll bring the Samba for the go-go girls to dance to. Oh btw, Albert do you think Mrs. Porter is going to mind too much?
Patti won't mind, you may have to bring some wine as a welcome gift, she is definitely not a beer drinker.

If Elvis does show up, I will play him the Classic Reissue of his material and he can sing along. That way we will really know how the system stands up against the original. If upon his arrival, we find he really has been abducted by aliens, we may need all of you to park down the street, so the flying saucer will have a spot to set down.

On Canadians, yes they are invited, and requested to bring some Canadian Whiskey with them. If you know any Scots, invite them along and advise them to bring some of their single malt with them.

On the 78's, I would really love to hear them, I do not know if the Walker motor controller will speed my 45 RPM setting up enough to make them right. If we listen after we finish all the booze, we will probably think it sounds great anyway.