Party At Albertporter s

A recent thread mentioned the idea of auditioning various members systems to see if we're on the right track. I volunteer Albert since he spent the most. And since I spent least, I'll do the dishes. Care for a canape?
kitch29
What follows is my one piece of serious input, to this otherwise not so serious group of postings.

If any of you happen to be traveling to Texas, and want to stop by for a listen, contact me through the Audiogon e-mail server before hand, and we will work out a schedule. I have already met six people through Audiogon, and all of them have visited me for dinner and music. Three of these people are now either regular or semi regular visitors for our Tuesday night sessions. This forum has been good for me personally due to the exchange of ideas. Even more important, I have made friends and shared music with like minded audio people. Thanks to Kitch 29 for the idea of a party at my home, it was a total surprise.
I knew when I started this thread that Albert had to be a generous guy. Can I do any less? If your airplane has mechanical trouble and you have to put down in central Ohio (god forbid) rest assured that my door is open to all. (The lock is broken) Not only will you have an opportunity to hear the finest sound reproduction that $1900 can buy, I also have the very first GE digital clock radio, you know, the flat one with the numeric keypad? AM AND FM and very tubey sounding. And, as Avguy wrote, there's a welcome mat so you can wipe your feet on the way out. Good one, Avguy.
albert,look for carl and myself to show up also.can you provide us with a couple body guards?
Very good sense of humor David99. Your comment made me laugh aloud. Of course, Carl and you could take further (fun) by wearing famous character costumes. I'd suggest a Blues Brothers or Men in Black look. Adding a sacred topic like "Diamond x3 Cables Are The Best" (BTW: nice review, Carl) label on your backs or carrying water rifles an appropriate righteous flavor. Any how, your funny comment continued this thread's humor.
Texas? By the time I get there (from Toronto) the stylus will be worn out. Better plan on having 'bout a WEEK LONG party, Albert!