Speaker Cable Recommendation

I have the Krell KAV-500 amp and Dynaudio Contour 3.0 speakers. I'd be interested in hearing anybody's opinion on an excellent 3-figure (new or used) set of cables to connect them. I listen to mostly rock/pop, with a fair amount of Jazz thrown in. Also, the next upgrade is going to be for a beefier two-channel Krell amp if that figures into any recommendation somebody might have.
kthomas
I've tried Analysis Plus Oval 9 for a while now, and think it's the worst sounding cable I've ever heard. I don't care what the reviews say, they're dead wrong about this one. Kthomas, try the closeout MIT Terminator 2 from Audio Advisor, for only $130 for a 10 foot pair. You'll thank me later. It's beating a $4000 silver cable in my system. I have the KAV-250a, and Paragon Radiant speakers (use Dynaudio drivers), and also Maggie MMG's.
I really support Carl´s advice since I made a recent upgrade to Terminator 2 biwired from Transparent entry level the way he suggests. Excellent cost/performance improvement and beat upper cost options . The effect of speaker cable changes has been far more greater than that of interconnects (haven´t found otherwise yet). Regards
Sol, thanks for the support! I've found that either ic's or speaker cables can make a lot of difference, as well as AC cords. Those aren't in series with the audio signal, but thay are in series with the current supplied to the component, so their effect is total. I'm getting closer to the sound I want (and can afford)...
Carl: Could you share what the interconnects between your components currently are. I know you have the REference CD50 but don´t recall the rest of your equipment.Thanks
That was one of THE BEST set-ups, i've heard to date. Krell-Dynaudio 3.0 (number one is still, Wadia, Vac, Avalon) Ok, this is the cables used, including interconect: Krell Cogelco Yellow (balanced), QED Qudos Profile 8 (biwired). I don't know how much it costs, but demonstrations were performed with this cables. Good Luck