Best MC Cartridge $300.00 or less

Decided to try a Moving Coil phone cartridge. Turntable is a Harmon Kardon T 60 and pre amp id Threshold FET 2. Any suggestions?
ferrari
felix, is your k1 the latest *x* version? if not, are ya tinkin' about upgrading it? thanx, doug
Hi Doug. My K-1 is a little over three years old, and yea, I've been kinda thinking about the upgrade. I'm just so satisfied with the product that I'm afraid to spoil a good thing. Have you heard anything about the "x" version? Best Wishes, Felix
hi felix, i've only heard what ayre had to say - as it's off-topic of this thread, i forwarded it directly to you... doug
To "fear" and "Dls": Any help I have been able to afford anyone through this forum is VERY DEFINITELY NOT DANGEROUS TO A SOLITARY SOUL. And John, What'll you do if I don't go away? Nothing, that's what! (I'm in 2000 now, apparently you want to hold on to 1999. Why not join the rest of us?) I was discussing the Phonomena, and this guy who laughingly thinks he should be "feared" says I shouldn't talk about what I don't know about. All I said was, I DOUBT (read that again, you blowhard...I'm free to doubt, at least as much or more than you are free to do so...) that the Dynavector "blows away" the BPS............................And you know what, I still DOUBT it, my demented acquaintence! You both might want to take a few lessons in audio and manners yourselves (make sure the teacher can hear, and is polite, first...so it takes hold THIS time). Might I suggest bootcamp in Afghanistan? I hear their mortars are very musical....Keep it on audio, or you'll both be gone from here sooner or later. And those same "best wishes" to you both...
Mr.Eber, I find it rather ironic to read you telling folks to keep this discussion on audio, yet seeing nothing but a plethora of grade school insults in your comments. You even went so far as to test your personal skills as a mindreader, and extrapolated the hidden meanings in folks' e-mail addys for everyone's amusement. Bravo! You see, Mr.Eber, having an opinion is fine and dandy, but when you start attacking other for having an opinion which differs from yours, as I've seen you do in multiple threads, only to find out that you haven't even heard the products being discussed, makes one what to probe a little deeper. Clearly this is something you do not handle well, no wonder since your claims seem to be based on personal ownership of a given component, and choose to resort to childish insults, laughable threats and absurd allegations that you toss into the wind without even attempting to provide a shred of proof [be it empirical or anecdotal] to support your position. That, Mr.Eber, is terribly disingenuous and highly questionable. Clearly your persona has not weathered this experience well, and I congratulate you from taking a little time off from this forum to gather yourself. Please consider your actions and how they reflect on an opinion which you obviously want to be taken seriously. Best Wishes, Felix