Cables with the best highs

Thought I would throw this one out for discussion:

I'm looking for opinions from the community regarding speaker cables which excel at producing lovely and listenable highs.
bwhite
Your question is as difficult to answer as, "What is the one color that is sure to be everyone's favorite?"

In addition to being system dependant, people differ in what they consider to be listenable highs.

I will begin by giving my opinion, and unless Audiogon has changed greatly in the last few hours, almost every brand of cable will be suggested in the posts that follow.

I dislike any brightness or harshness at all, so I prefer Purist Audio and Cardas. Both of these (on many speakers) are extended, smooth and manage to maintain layering and texture into the uppermost frequencies.
If your gear is sensitive to the cable, one with too much inductance will roll-off your highs. A cable with too much capacitance can cause overshoot or ringing in the high frequencies which can be perceived as more detail, to some. Now if your amp is nice and "robust" it can handle too much inductance and/or capacitance without a problem (up to a certain limit of course.)
Hi Albertporter. I'll give you a couple of suggestions. I know you'll get a lot of replies. I don't know what is the best in your system for you but two cables that come to mind are the acoustic zen satori[ which I own]. It replaced nordost red dawn as I was trying to get away from "ultra detailed" highs in my system. The nordost allowed too much "zip" on the fast newform ribbons. I was looking for more timbre fullness...also, I very much like a siltech Generation 3 cable I've heard on martin logans with moon gear and arcam 9 and 23 cd players...It is blue[I don't remember the model number} but it has lovely ease to its highs...I'm sure there are many more great cables. It is impossible to hear everthing. We must buy a lot of cables to keep everyone in business, eh? Good luck. Cheers, Bluenose