best inerconnect $300 to $400

hello everybody want to up grade my inerconnects.what are the best in my price range. thanks for the help
crustin
Go to Audiogon Chat, More Chat, 12 Hours, then 24 Hours, or wherever you can find it, and read Nemo's contribution to the Gold Interconnects topic. He's offering a great deal on a new interconnect that I've heard for some weeks and love. You can return it for a refund if you don't love it too.
Brulee, thanks for your very generous offer, but I bought some Powersnakes this year, upgraded from HT ProAC 11 and really I am afraid if I listen to the Coincident PCs and they are much better I may do something silly like buy another set of PCs.....stock market has been brutal this year, but I appeciate very much your gracious offer, Sam
Just replaced my Nordost SPM interconnect with the Harmonic Technology Pro Silway Mk II. Although the SPM is a fantastic cable, the HT sounds better in my system and at more than half the price of the SPM who can complain. Good Luck...John
i Have two pair if Coincident IC.I bought fro Arthur At High End Audio.They are the best i have heard.I tried all the big guys Nordst,Jps,Audioquest,Wireworld,Ixos,Cardas,Tara Labs,Alpha Core,You are not going to get a better cable without spending 5/10 times the amount and there are many out there at 5/10 times the cost that are no better.The speaker cable is the same.Its huge value for the $ spent.