Mapleshade versus Stealth

Has anyone tried the Clearview Ultrathin interconnects sold for $85 1M by Mapleshade Records? Or their Clearview Double Helix interconnects, $240 1M? It sounds as if Mapleshade is onto the hugely important truth (IMHO) that interconnect wire should be thin. Stealth interconnects also reflect this truth, many other makers cheerfully ignore it. Would anyone who has tried either Clearview be able to compare it with the Stealth model closest in price? This would be ETS at entry level, a Stealth ribbon model for the higher price. Mapleshade says nothing about the metal used, so probably it's copper, while the Stealths are both silver. BTW, it seems to me that people who wax enthusiastic over such thick (relatively) wire designs as Homegrown Audio's should really give a couple of thin wire designs a try, at a comparable price level. Mapleshade, like Stealth, offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so the experiment would be cheap.
tom_nice
I tried several Stealth cables, and will offer my observations here, if Tom and Mroadster promise not to rebut them in this thread. Let me know if you want to hear my thoughts.
Come on Carl. Where is your sense of adventure? Let's hear about the Stealth cables, pretty please. LOL.
karl: you sure do have thin skin for someone who sends me private email saying, "...you are definitely an angry drunk." and that was after you'd told me to "kiss [your] ass." what i've said is, i believe, borne out by numerous postings you've made evincing ignorance of products you say you've tried, coupled by your refusal to indicate where and when you got them to audition. your calling me a "drunk," on the other hand, is false, defamatory and based on no evidence whatsoever. it is, in short, simply schoolyard-like name calling. that name calling, tho, is nearly as outrageous as that displayed by david99 in his posts on this thread directed to jim.