Power Cable for a Single - Ended Amp

I have an Audio Electronics (Cary) SE-1 Signature and want to know of any comments on replacement power cords. Anyone have this amp or a similiar one if so, what power cord are you using and why did you choose it? Thanks !
dill
I have a pr of Blue Circle BC2's; a hybrid SET design. I have tried various pc's,Blue Circle BC64,Wireworld Aurora, Nordost Eldorado,PS Black Mamba, Electraglide's highline amp pc(forget which model); the Electraglide was the best by far, but 2-4 times the price of others. For me it came down to the Eldorado and Wireworlds. The Eldorado was very neutral, great soundstage width, shortened depth. The Aurora had a huge soundstage in all aspects. Esp hieght and depth. The dynamics of the Aurora was the best of the lot. Considering I have Nordost cabling throughout (SPM and BH), with the Eldorado added,it made the system a bit to "neutral". The Aurora's are one of the great discoveries I have made in audio.
Dill- I'm running a pair of the Cary 805c. The FIM Gold power cord bettered all of the others that I owned or auditioned including EGlide Fat Boy, Shunyata Cobra, Coincident,just to name a couple. The FIM is very stiff, but was obviously the best. FIM does have a Silver series that is a bit more cost effective that is also extremely good. Just MHO.
I am running a pair of Cary SE 2A3 monoblocks. Try the Whale Elite. You will be surprised by the improvement vs lower cost of some of the $1000 and up power cords out there.