Coincident Cables Experiences? Any Good?

I have not personally had the opportunity to audition these Coincident Cables (speaker & interconnects) as of yet, however, have read some personal experiences of others who really like them. I am interested in trying these cables, but would like to know if others have taken the plunge and what their experiences are both with the speaker cables & interconnects? Also has anyone tried the new Reference Speaker Cable? They cables seem to be moderately priced. Thanks.
audio2us
Redkiwi - I'll justify my response by saying that I have heard a better cable in my system but it is more expensive and as I now sell these particular cables I would not mention their name as I would not intend to use the discussion forum as a shameless dealer plug. The Coincident cable (CST) is in fact a a wonderful cable and a true bargain (some might even say steal). As for comparing it to silver I have found that my gear does has not in the past worked well with silver hence my observation that it is a great copper cable. It was not my intention to "damn the cable with faint praise" - as Trelja indicates cables work differently in different systems and I have found better for my system. I am also one who chooses not to expound with great detail on observations - its just the way I do things...
Nothing much more to be said. The Coincident interconnects and speaker cable are excellent. There are a very few that have performed better in my system, but at MUCH higher prices. I would suggest that if your system can't perform well with the Coincident cables, look elsewhere in your system (including the room) for the problem. I haven't heard the Reference yet, but I will soon. As Brulee stated, if it weren't for FIM, all of my cables would be Coincident. (One caveat, the Coincident cables take a LONG time to break-in. I used a duo-tech with a timer for 2 hours "on" and four hour "off" cycle, and it still took three weeks until I felt they were sounding their best). It was certainly worth the effort! Just MHO.
The best by far i have heard.Have tried Nordost Quatro Fil,wireworld gold eclipse III,audioquest opal,jps superconductor 2.The Coincident ic isa by far the best.The speaker cable is very good also.Its a giant killer.
For another comment on the Coincident cables, you might take a look at Arthur Salvatore's "Recommended Components" if you've not yet found his site:
http://www.high-endaudio.com/index_ac.html
Rgd, I did not intend to invalidate your comments, just thought I was disagreeing, but it seems we are closer than I thought.