Has anyone tried home-made PCs offered on AudiogoN

Recently I've seen a number of Classifieds on AudiogoN where individuals are offering home-made Power Cords at reasonable prices. Has anyone had experience with these products, either good or bad?
dalekroberts
I constructed a pc cord to Bob c's recipe and found it to be an improvement over stock. After that experience, I constructed one each of Chris VenHaus' power cords and found them better still. Home brew pcs are a great way to experiment with pcs and convince yourself that pcs do make a difference. Will.
Thanks for the responses. My question is aimed more at listings which are offering home-assembled Power Cords for sale.
I just bought 2 PC (for Preamp and cd player) from Signal Cable and they fit perfectly in my system. We all know that it is a question of how well will they match with the components. If you don't like them there is a 30 days money back garantee. At that price, they sure are worth the try. I did and I am very happy about it.

I am a seller of "home-made" power cords here on Audiogon..
The truth is that pc's do make a difference... Just think of a garden hose for example.. If you have a small restricted hose, you wont receive the water pressure you require.. On the other hand, if you have a nice free flowing water hose with a filter system and high quality components, you will have excellent water delivery and pressure, purified water, and piece of mind that you are getting every bit of performance that you are looking for..
Sorry for the long winded analogy. The cords I have decided to sell have been used in my personal systems and after numerous tests, my product for sale is the one that performs the best in 99 % of situations. They are safe and each one is tested... The best part of the cords I make is that I dont transfer the large cost of the "big" makers to the customers. I feel that audiophile types and fellow music lovers deserve a nice product that they dont have to pay a huge or overinflated price for. My philosophy is that if you try one of my cables on you system and it doesnt meet you needs or sonic demands, I will refund your money.. not a problem. Anyway, Happy listening!!
Audioman, your analogy must be printed on a card somewhere because it is, nearly verbatim, what I have been told by a number of audio salesmen trying to sell me very expensive PC's. Up until the part about NOT passing along the "big" makers cost, that is! I agree that quality PC's DO make a difference. Though I have not tried your product, it is nice to see someone trying to produce a quality product at a price that resembles sanity. Good luck.