Audiodharma Cable Cooker anyone share experiences?

I am interested in the Audiodharma Cable Cooker and would like to here comments from anyone that has actually used one.
Thanks,
ozzy.
128x128ozzy
Highly reccommened !!!. I have been burning in Cables for a few days now on my new Cable Cooker.

I own Acoustic Zen Silver,HMS,Zu,Electraglide Signature, Kimber Select and various other interconnects.
I have also burned in Power Cords from Electraglide Fatboy, Zu, Synergistic, JPS,Whale Elite.

All of these cables were burned in for 24 hours and the difference is night and day ...Outstanding!!!

Just for the heck of it I also burned in some RG6 cable for my Sattelite and Cable and the Picture quality is like I added a Amplifier !!!
I am really impressed !
Oz very interesting - never occurred to me that coax could be enhanced!
Alan I must have had the Dharma confused with DuoTech - that's apparently the one that kills MIT cables. I know he wasn't referring to the Nordost unit, although that might present complications as well (or not?).
The Audiodharma is one of those "components" that I would suggest everyone own. I was impressed, greatly... I now make cooking standard on some Virtual Dynamics products. Do yourself a favour, take the leap, this is one of those improvements "anyone" would call dramatic and be able to hear the obvious difference. I invested in one and have heard the result! I now understand there is no other way to get optimal performance from a cable. Expect more, you will not be disapointed. Great job Alan!

Rick Schultz
Thanks for the clarification, Bob. I recently had a chance to analyze the DuoTech with the Cooker's circuit designer. I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years. We found a very strange multi-square wave being produced, that looked like sharp "hash" on the scope. While we didn't put a great deal of time into it, the signal appeared to have three distinct square waves but couldn't nail them down individually without dismantling the unit. The voltage also seemed to sag when a speaker load was placed on it. Speaker cable break-in is accomplished via 2 small rectangular modules that plug into RCA's on either side of the main unit. It seems that the same circuit conditions both interconnects and speaker cabling.

There was little current to speak of, as the the DC wall wart powering the unit was only rated 500 mA. That's about it, other than a comment that the signal didn't appear to be very efficient or powerful.