Best Way to Play Flac Files

Hi, I am using flac files and playing them with foobar. I would love to setup a sonus system but my understanding is that it doesn't support the higher bit rate. I like the idea of using an ipad or andoid device with the album covers from my armchair. Right now I am scrolling through the songs on foobar which isn't the greatest. Any suggestions for a better arrangement are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
kaijorg
You can use Win or Mac and the new JRivers software plus iPad App.

JRivers for Mac is still in beta but ready soon and is reasonable. About $50.00 and (Beta testers) friends in the audio business say JRivers is superior sound too.

I currently use Channel D and Amarra, both are good but with Mac Mini I use, FLAC is not native to iTunes and requires some extra action. With JRivers the same tunes will play on both computer systems.

You can probably tell I'm excited about this. I hate all the work around stuff required for computer and this may be the magic fix.
I am also using foobar and control it via monkeymote app from my iPhone. Very pleased with the results.
This app also streams from the computer into the phone, for casual ear-bud listening, when I'm running on my treadmill in the basement.
Thus if all you're looking for is to control everything from your armchair, a $2 purchase of monkeymote app is all you need.
A wireless router in your home is also needed, not sure whether you have one or not.
The biggest problem is the jitter from the Sonos. Reclocker will solve this. Very popular even though it only supports 44.1.

The best way to listen to FLAC is to convert it to .wav and hit play. Combining Jplay with Foobar or Jriver is probably the best PC software.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Thank you for your suggestions, I will look into all of them. If anyone else has any additional thoughts please post, I will continue to check back and will let you know what I decide to do.