Absolutely Amazing Absolute Power Cords

Is it just me or has anyone else ever felt amazed after hearing a low-priced power cord breathe new life into their formerly congested sounding over-priced cosmetically corded system? WAIT!! I know the answer because the question has been asked before......but probably not about the Absolute
Power Cord. I wondered if anyone else has tried this particular cord and what their impressions were. Thanks
krjr
Your right Chris, and you did the back-up to help show that I was again jumping to conclusions. I again based it of of my inadiquate research seeing that all three are first time posters. Sorry Krjr if this was the case.
Skullduggery, I love that!
Thanks guys for clearing my name. I only had the best intentions to share an audio find...not start an audio war!!
I bought one and am very happy with the cord. I don't think anyone even noticed my post with all the flack flying around. Have a great Easter everybody.....Bluenose
I did see yours Bluenose. In that I've read and enjoyed your imput in the past it was taken as a happy costumer and with yours and Krjr having real experiences it helps me to get past the damage the two others did to themselves. Thanks for sticking up for your beliefs guys, KEEP POSTING!
As stated above, at the price it could be worth a shot, even though I'm finally happy with the cords I've got. J.D.
Thanks, J.D. That's the most important thing. That you are happy. When you're enjoying the music what more is to ask? cheers, I'll drink a toast of syrah to all at audiogon. Alas, my Leafs are going out in the first round...bluenose