Absolutely Amazing Absolute Power Cords

Is it just me or has anyone else ever felt amazed after hearing a low-priced power cord breathe new life into their formerly congested sounding over-priced cosmetically corded system? WAIT!! I know the answer because the question has been asked before......but probably not about the Absolute
Power Cord. I wondered if anyone else has tried this particular cord and what their impressions were. Thanks
krjr
I did see yours Bluenose. In that I've read and enjoyed your imput in the past it was taken as a happy costumer and with yours and Krjr having real experiences it helps me to get past the damage the two others did to themselves. Thanks for sticking up for your beliefs guys, KEEP POSTING!
As stated above, at the price it could be worth a shot, even though I'm finally happy with the cords I've got. J.D.
Thanks, J.D. That's the most important thing. That you are happy. When you're enjoying the music what more is to ask? cheers, I'll drink a toast of syrah to all at audiogon. Alas, my Leafs are going out in the first round...bluenose
Snooker, not a problem! We have had a series of posts by dealers/manufacturers posing as unassuming audiophiles only to be busted by the membership. So, maybe folks are a little sensitive to this, but I trust the noses of the people on this site above all else.
Bill Parish of GTT Audio & Video is a legitimate seller and I have posted positive feedback in the past for him. Based on this thread and previous dealings with this seller I just ordered three of the Absolute Power cords for myself. God bless.
Now that the dust has settled, may I know why, whom & how I offended in my posts here (-2 ratings on my posts). I get a lot of important information on my hobby from a-goners. If I can do a better job in my communications, pls advise after you bash...
Thanks for anyone out there