Speaker Cables - 15 Ft. or "No Wife"

Due to the W.I.F.E. factor, I have to run my Manley 300Bs with 15ft speaker cable to my Coincident Super Eclipse speakers (the things we do to stay together). So, I am looking for a good speaker cable that: A) Will sound great at this 15ft length and B) Will not cost me more than $1000. I have to biwire, so please keep this in mind when making recommendations. And a D.I.V.O.R.C.E. is not an option... yet!
jcidulka
Argent and Dekay: Separated at birth, reunited through the mystical powers of the A-gon server
True, true, you're not called "Metaphysics" for nothing! You have the insight. Cheers!
Jcidulka- Since you're running Coincident Speakers, checkout their speaker cable. Their new reference is amazingly good, but a bit out of the stated price range. Their lower priced speaker cable would match very well and fits the price. Goodluck.
Wow!!
Plase check out Alpha - Core Goertz MI2 The web address is WWW. AlphaCore.com you can also call the owner on the phone and he will suggest a cable for your needs. Expect the price to be about half of your budget $500.00 and you will be amazed at the performance and the stability. If you do not like the cable you have 30 DAYS to RETURN the cables. Thats correct 30 DAYS, if you do not like them you can return them...It is worth a try even to compare
mp10019
Jcidulka, I second the recommendation for the Coincident speaker cables. I replaced my long cherished Cardas cables with the Coincident CST and it was a match made in heaven for a tube amp to high efficiency speakers (just like you have). And best of all CST is VERY affordable. Look up at www.coincidentspeaker.com