powercord to levinson 23.5 and bat cd player

i'm looking for powercords to my levinson 23.5 amp,
no.26 preamp and bat cd player.
i can pay around 1500$ for all of them.
musicland
The Bat would be very good with either the Shunyata mentioned above or the Referenceglide by Electraglide. The Electraglide is more expensive $1100 versus $700 but a very nice match.

A nice combination would be The referenceglide on the CD player, a Shunyata sidewinder gold on the preamp with right angle $370 and a Synergistic Resolution reference Powercord on the amp $1000 or a mac delta cord on the amp 8 ft $1400.

I know these are much more expensive than your budget but I have a bunch of mint used powercords. And we could make that package work. Or numerous others although the above mentioned package would be extraordinary.
I chose the Pure Note silver power cord $550 (1m) for my Levinsons. I can believe the claims of NO loss from MFG. with the 7.5 gauge silver wire. FWIW. For the BAT maybe a TG audio?
I tried a number of hi-end power cords and ended up with the BMI Whales on my Levinson gear . I have a pair of 20.5s and a 26s . The Whale brought out the big soundstage and realm of the recording. This is previously after having two KC v1 on the amps and Mamba on the preamp.
Don't have a BAT CD player but have a Wadia 860 CD player with another Whale hooked up to to it with same outstanding results.