Most emotionally involving cables?

I'm auditioning various cables and recently heard the Audio Magic Excalibur II Interconnects and Speaker Cables. Detail, air, quiet, but what struck me most of all was how I immediately fell into the music. Now this isn't the most expensive cable, or the only one that can do this, I'm sure. I'd like to know what other cables have really pushed people into the music, whatever they're made out of.
kevint
I like ribbon cables like Nordost and Electra Glide. They make things sound really sweet.
I don't believe that cables are emotionally involving. Matched with the right system, they get out of the way and allow the better qualities of the components to come through. To fine tune a system? Possibly. To make any statement of their own. Never. Granted, some are warmer, some more dynamic, but thoses qualities are only beneficial in a system that needs those qualities, and only to a certain extent. Sorry if I am missing the point of your question, but I think the entire premise misses the point.
Maybe a more logical question would be: "What cables have you had the most sucess with?" or even "What are your favorite cables?".