power cord

Hello, I have Mapleshade speaker cable and ic's. I am thinking of purchasing a power cord and I'm wondering about their pc's. I have tube amp and preamp with a TT.Any other suggestions?
Thanks
par3n1df0c
I received my Whale Elite PC a few days ago. After a few hours of listening with it for a few hours, it was apparent that there was noticeable improvements. Much better clarity, tighter bass, and improved soundstage. I was skeptical about power cord tweaks at first, but I have been made a believer now. The Whale Elite is a bargain compair to similar cables in its league. In addition, Brian (the owner) was pleasure to deal with. It's not everyday that you are able to speak to a company's founder and get his or her philosophy of their design.
I would have to agree with Lak, Dekay, Chriskh and 3chihuahuas about the Whale power cable. I currently have 3-Whales in my system (see my virtual system). In summary the Whale is an outstanding product and the price is great. In considering it to the +$2K cables I preferred the Whale for it's smooth mid results and robust increase of depth and tight bass. The service of BMI goes along to say is top rate
and would recommend to anyone who is on the market for a power cable.
I also have just purchased the Whale elite(2) for my preamp and amp! They are a great power cords I first was skeptical about all the praises they were receiving! But after putting them in my system to replace my Cardas Golden cross cables, it's all true! Brian,has a definite winner here. Everthing that has been said about them is true, you would have to pay a lot more to get an improvement on this great power cord, and not much more to be gained by doing so! I'm about to order some more of them!
Boy, it looks like we should start another BMI thread. I will be ready to properly audition mine in a few more weeks (finally). They will by then have approx. 800 hours on them.