Nice Warm AC cord for a PLC

Hi everyone. Its been a lotta fun reading thru Audiogon and hearing about your experiences with your equipment. It sure helps in making decisions in trying new stereo stuff.

I'm looking for your experiences regarding power cords in line conditioners. I have a VansEvers Model 83 PLC. I absolutely love it! It makes my system sound wonderful (to my ears). I'd like to substitute the VansEvers cord with a bigger, fatter, juicier one, hopefully with a WARM sound.

Any suggestions? Thanks for reading this!
mapleleaf
The only thing I'll add, and with apologies to Mapleleaf in advance, is one also has to have a firm understanding of the effort and cost involved in bringing a product to market, especially in a low volume speciaty item. This has a *tremendous* effect on the end price. Get past what the basic materials cost, particularly what you *think* that might be (believe me, it's likely much more). Instead, consider what it cost to deliver the final product; go big picture. That is largely where some of the prices we see originate.

Most importantly, listen to the end result. It's the only way to determine the true value.

That's more than enough from me on the subject. What do I know anyway?
Anybody think the Stanley Cup finals were rigged? I'm glad Bourque won the Cup and all finally, but why was the series so odd? Colorado looks invincible to start, the collapse as New Jersey looks invulnerable, and then the Devils proceed to look like they quit for the last two games.

Do Patrick Roy and Scott Stevens have seizures?
We know Roy does. They even taped one that eventually led to his leaving Montreal... ;-)

As for the Cup being fixed, it may be that the Devils just ran out of gas. They're such a "blue-collar" group (that's said admiringly). It was amazing when they won it all last year against a team with supposedly twice the talent. Which only goes to show how much the chemistry of a team means in hockey. What else can be said but that top to bottom the Devils' system is one of the best in the league.

BTW, Borque deserved to win the Cup at least once. Ray retiring without at least one Stanley Cup ring would have been like Dan Marino with all those records and great years in pro football, but no Super Bowl ring. A crying shame.
Couldn't agree more with Bourque holding the Cup aloft. His face was that of a kid in a candy store.

I think the Devils are much more skilled than people give them credit for. They have a power play and a transition game as good as anybody's.

The best thing is when the Devils score, the camera guys like to show Melanie Brodeur jumping up and down and up and down. Wow.
Well, the blue-collar moniker certainly wasn't meant to infer a lack of skills. More that they lack the extreme star quality, big name players like a Dallas Stars or NY Rangers. So, instead of riding a few big horses they are more focused on playing as a team. That shows in their transition game: go to the open man and make it happen. No one guy is hogging the puck. That they built a contender largely through the draft is also admirable. It's part of their system of doing things and my team (Sharks) started emulating a few years ago. That it's beginning to pay off is no surprise.

As for Melanie Brodeur, she couldn't have happended to a nicer guy. ;-)